Monday, December 15, 2008

5 minutes of fire.

So, I've been asked to preach for 5 minutes the very next after I return from Tokyo. So I am a wee bit irresponsible and a wee bit lazy. I have so many thoughts flooding my mind. But, today. today. I feel slightly deflated. I keep thinking that this is about me, but it is NOT!!!!!! This is not about me. Praying to God and hearing His reply from His words always pick me up, but I want to see things happen dear God. Just show me that you are here in 3D reality. Help me to remember who You are and what You do. Sometimes, I am so afraid of failing you God, but I should always remember that You are graceful and failing is part of this walk. I may keep failing, but it is going to be OK. Because at the end of the road, You are there to work Your miracles. Thank You for not giving up on this lazy bum. I am less lazy now.

You pick me up when I fall to pieces.
There's no one like You.
You are the super glue that fixes the brokeness
My bestfriend whom I never tire talking to
You guide me with Your firm hand,
You love me so much that you gave everything away
Everything that You held so dearly to You.
Your only son, your throne, your glory.
No one can love me like You do,
no one knows me like You do.
You see all my imperfections and love me anyway.
How can I ever turn my back on You and say You never
existed? And these imperfections, you turn into something beautiful.
And now I am waiting, change seems hard, but like how You provided in the past
I know You'll do it again.

No comments:

Followers